1.02.2010

Happy 2010!

Hi there. Did everyone have a nice holiday? I did! My bff flew up from Cali for the week. She was so cute, she bought this huge puffy parka from LL Bean and kept the hood on and tied it around her face. She looked like Kenny from South Park. She was freezing cold the whole time. Silly California chic!

On one of our outings I came across this awesome little camera/necklace at Anthropology. They wanted $298 for it. I found it here for $139.

I am also thinking about making my own mineral make up. I am running low and hate the high prices of $35 for 0.34 oz. at Sephora. I did a little search and quickly came across Brambleberry. They have a kit for $40.00 that gives you enough product to make 4 oz. of foundation. Has anyone tried making mineral make up? I wonder how hard it is to get the color right...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP