1.08.2010

Pickled Spicy Green Beans


We discovered a pub in town that makes the best jalapeno poppers with a cream cheese and marionberry (isn't that the major of D.C.?) dipping sauce. They also do an incredible bloody mary using pickled spicy green beans as a garnish instead of the typical celery. I decided to look for them at our local market so that we could make them at home. They were hard to find and when I did they had a $7.99 price on them! For green beans? So today I make a batch of them myself using this simple recipe from Chef2Chef. We shall see how they turn out in a month when they have fully pickled.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP