4.18.2010

Lifeguard Press asked me to review a few of their Lilly Pulitzer products and I have to say they are perfect for this time of year! Beautiful Spring/summery flowers and colors. Sophie and I are sorta fighting over some of the stuff because she thinks that anything pink in this house belongs to her!
I love the agenda calenders. A must have for my right now as we are so busy with the remodel of the boat and the building of the studio. All projects should be completed by the end of the month but I have my doubts...

I rented a storage unit yesterday and moved all of my Etsy Shop treasures into it. It felt really good and kinda like I was expanding my business. It filled up really quickly too. I have so many awesome things to add next month!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP