8.14.2010

Recycled Glass Pendant Necklaces

I am so very please to share with you the fantastic work of my friend Wendelyne's line of recycled glass pendant necklaces! Each is a beautiful work of art that I cannot take my eyes off of.
Each is a one of a kind (OOAK) piece of art work that hangs beautifully and reflect the light in an ever so subtle way. Plus they are made from recycled glass! Each piece has a secret message of encouragement stamped on the back.
More to come...I have 23 to list so get em while you can!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP