3.23.2011

A Few things I am Loving Today

A little craft project that I will be doing all the time now that we have a newly adopted studio kitty named Cosmo.
Our kitchen is near complete and man how I miss baking with my daughter. these paper baking cups are top of the list!


Love this matte and gloss retake on french tip nails. (plus i smashed my thumb last week. this would totally hide the black nail!)

Love these shorts. Total throwback to the 90s!

Don't tell Sophie that I bought her this for Easter. It is totally cute and I cannot stop looking at it and giggling. Check out motleymutton's Etsy shop.
But if you see something you like, grab it! They go fast!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP