6.25.2007

Vintage Belt Floor Mat

I have been looking for a nice floor mat for my desk chair. I wanted to find a way to avoid that nasty plastic thing you get from office stores. And low and behold- I found this friggin awesome rug made from old belts! I know i could totally DIY this using old belts (I happen to have a ton on hand since giving birth. I don't think I will ever be a size 2 again) I think perhaps a piece of vinyl flooring and then somehow liquid nail on the belts and trim off the ends. I don't know if I could get as nice of a circle but a square would do just fine.

2 comments:

trudesign 2:09 PM  

That is beautiful!

Erika 3:49 PM  

thanks trudesign!

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP