1.24.2010

I found some new friends for my monkey over at Etsy. I have been spending a lot of time there adding stuff to my shops (ShoeshoeStudio and Avant Garage) but every now and then I snoop through the vintage section for stuff for myself. I found this awesome Kay Bojesen elephant for only $8.00! I kinda feel bad for finding such a deal on such a mid century modern collectible but hey- they shoulda done their homework right? The little ducks were vintage backstock from West Germany. I thought they were going to be larger but they are still really cute and well made.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP