1.24.2007

Free Silk Screen Lesson


Here
is a fantastic site that shows you step by step instructions for silk screening a t-shirt. I wish I would have found that out before I signed up for a class. The class costs $125.00 and I could not make it through it. The instructor was such a bore and little miss my parents signed me up for this class so they could get a break from me because I am a spoiled rotten 30 year old women who still acts and dresses like a 16 year old girl drove me insane! Plus it was in a studio with no heat or chairs. Trust me- I'm not high maintenance but for $125.00 a little hospitality is nice. Nope- couldn't get through it....
no media kings

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP