1.24.2007

Free Silk Screen Lesson


Here
is a fantastic site that shows you step by step instructions for silk screening a t-shirt. I wish I would have found that out before I signed up for a class. The class costs $125.00 and I could not make it through it. The instructor was such a bore and little miss my parents signed me up for this class so they could get a break from me because I am a spoiled rotten 30 year old women who still acts and dresses like a 16 year old girl drove me insane! Plus it was in a studio with no heat or chairs. Trust me- I'm not high maintenance but for $125.00 a little hospitality is nice. Nope- couldn't get through it....
no media kings

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP