4.24.2007

Cara Barer Photography

Texan photographer Cara Barer takes absolutely beautiful photographs of books - worn, tattered, curled up old books.
Cara gets the effect by soaking books in her bathtub...

"
My photographs are primarily a documentation of a physical evolution. I have changed a common object into sculpture in a state of flux.

The way we choose to research and find information is also in an evolution. I hope to raise questions about these changes, the ephemeral and fragile nature in witch we now obtain knowledge, and the future of books."



I have a table that something like this would really stand out on!

Cara Barer

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP