4.24.2007

Cara Barer Photography

Texan photographer Cara Barer takes absolutely beautiful photographs of books - worn, tattered, curled up old books.
Cara gets the effect by soaking books in her bathtub...

"
My photographs are primarily a documentation of a physical evolution. I have changed a common object into sculpture in a state of flux.

The way we choose to research and find information is also in an evolution. I hope to raise questions about these changes, the ephemeral and fragile nature in witch we now obtain knowledge, and the future of books."



I have a table that something like this would really stand out on!

Cara Barer

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP