4.20.2007

Paper Pots

I'm gearing up to plant a garden. I started my seedlings last month, I bought all the right tools, I tilled the yard and planned everything out. Today was supposed to be the big day. I skipped work to plant all of my delicious veggies and smelly flurs. But alas- it's raining, nay pouring. My vacant flower beds now have 2 inches of water pooling atop them. So I'm trapped inside, glued to my computer as usual and what did I find for you? A great tutorial for making paper pots! I wish I would have known about this before I started my seeds, I could have saved a bundle by using paper pots rather than those neato pop up Jiffy pots. I also found one more thing for you- A nifty tool that will make the pot for you!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP