6.25.2007

Vintage Belt Floor Mat

I have been looking for a nice floor mat for my desk chair. I wanted to find a way to avoid that nasty plastic thing you get from office stores. And low and behold- I found this friggin awesome rug made from old belts! I know i could totally DIY this using old belts (I happen to have a ton on hand since giving birth. I don't think I will ever be a size 2 again) I think perhaps a piece of vinyl flooring and then somehow liquid nail on the belts and trim off the ends. I don't know if I could get as nice of a circle but a square would do just fine.

2 comments:

trudesign 2:09 PM  

That is beautiful!

erika 3:49 PM  

thanks trudesign!

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP