7.16.2007

Origami Dollar Bills

Check out these wonderful origami dollar bills, aren't they cool? Back in the day when I was waiting tables I received a few origami tips. It was really hard for me to bring myself to actually open them up and spend them but after all, that is what they were there for. If I would have received ones as lovely and ornate as these I never would have spent them.
via- Notcot
link- Orudorumagi11

Here are a few books from Amazon that will show you other way to impress people with your money.

Funny Money Folds for Kids

The Guide to American Money Folds

Origami with Dollar Bills

Dollar Bill Origami

Paper Airplanes With Dollar Bills

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP