7.15.2007

Yay us!

I thought I'd put my money where my mouth is and show you a couple of our completed projects.
#1-Mr Hubby and I found 2 Imfors tables at a yard sale for $15.00 each last month. We took a 3/4inch 4x10 sheet of bamboo plywood, cut it straight down the middle, sanded and clear coated it and attached all 6 of the legs to it creating the perfect sofa table for our low leather sofa.
#2- We purchased a bunch of succulents at a flea market for $1-3 each and drug out out collection of thrifted black vessels. Looks pretty darn cool huh?



I swear she is totally sleep walking here. It's like she sensed that I was playing in dirt without her. She really let me know how unhappy she was about it and then went back to bed for another hour.


Hubby dashed out for some tiny black fish gravel to cover the soil up. Looks fabby!

1 comments:

Queen Mommy 8:19 AM  

LOVE IT....looks great...

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP