8.16.2007

Let's Stick Together



These magnet rings and snap bracelets seem like a great way to stay attached to one another whilst keeping your hands in a relaxed state. This seems like something you could do with any old ring and possibly using mighty magnets. The bracelets just look like simple sewn bracelets or maybe an old watch band with magnetic purse closures that are found at most craft stores. I think this might be a sweet gift for a young couple. But what I love most about all of this is the packaging! Last week my 9 month old refrigerator crapped out on me and I had to dump a bunch of food including all of my fancy jams and mustards. Some of the jars were too cute to toss out and seeing this has shown me a new use for them, gift packaging! My fav!
favoritechoses

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP