8.02.2007

Whoever Felt It Delt It





I just found this terrific site that has some awesome felt creations! I sooooo love felt! I really love the way they made bows out of it. Thats something that the gift receiver can reuse. I'm not sure if you can tell, but the pouches have grommets in the back to allow for hanging. Grommets are really easy and fun. You can find them at just about any tool and fabric store for $5-10 for the kit. I think this would be great in a kids room. I'm always looking for storage solutions for my tots tiny toys and this would allow her to help herself to them and she would be able to "put things in things" Thats her favorite pass time. And that yummy stool would also be great kids room seating or perhaps a giant coffee table.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP