12.11.2007

Bah Humbug


I am really drawn to the idea of using Nordic decor as my holiday decorations. I love that Ice Hotel look with glistening ice and glass with pelts laying around. I would really like to be able to redo my home for the whole winter season with rustic but somehow modern pieces like any of the items from Bleu Nature.
This year the spirit of Christmas has not fallen on the Chapin household. I have a few decorations up and presents have been purchased for all the kiddies in my life but beyond that I just have not been "feeling it" except for the fact that this sweet little stocking caught my eye. I think it would look fantastic hanging on a mantel next to some birch candle holders. I think I might hit the fabric store today to see if I can find some coyote pelt-ish fur....

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP