1.03.2008

Happy New Years


I know I said that I would be posting New Years Eve ideas for you and I'm sorry that I did not follow through. I was so busy with my party prep work that I didn't even looked at the computer for the weekend leading up to the big event. We had an amazing turnout and an awesome party! Great food. Great friends. Great music thanks to a last minute pillaging of Limewire. A new-to-us vintage pool table. 2 raging fireplaces. Turned the fountain into an ice filled beer and wine cooler. My toddler even excused herself at 9:30 and went straight to sleep and never woke up even through the midnight screaming and party poppers. Amazing... And of course I was having to good of a time (a.k.a.- tipsy) to even think to pull out my camera, doy.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP