4.15.2008

Polyvore

Here are a few things that I have found to be quite inspiring this week. I hope you do too. They all seem like such simple things to create and easy alterations that you can do to some of your existing pieces. Just click on the picture, it will take you to Polyvore where you can get the links.
Polyvore is a really cool site that lets you bookmark items and then arrange them to create a perfect outfit. I tend to use it as just a simple place to book mark things and see how they will look on the other sites I do.

1 comments:

amy turn sharp 8:34 PM  

yes doll! Me and my friend LOVE polyvore- we are polywhores! It is addictive! xo

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP