5.22.2008

Ghetto Style

I think all of these ideas would make for a great little white trash shin-dig. I really like these porcelain plates from Show. I would also use them at Thanksgiving or some other special holiday where your mother-in-law will be at just to make her cringe.
This hanger chandelier is so ghetto and so diy-able along with the ants on the tablecloth. I found this ant rubber stamp that would do the trick.
I spotted this bulb vase over at Craftster. You could splurge by adding real flowers but I think dandelions would be the perfect touch.

1 comments:

amy t sharp 10:30 AM  

awesome awesome finds as usual! you rock!

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP