5.22.2008

Ghetto Style

I think all of these ideas would make for a great little white trash shin-dig. I really like these porcelain plates from Show. I would also use them at Thanksgiving or some other special holiday where your mother-in-law will be at just to make her cringe.
This hanger chandelier is so ghetto and so diy-able along with the ants on the tablecloth. I found this ant rubber stamp that would do the trick.
I spotted this bulb vase over at Craftster. You could splurge by adding real flowers but I think dandelions would be the perfect touch.

1 comments:

amy turn sharp 10:30 AM  

awesome awesome finds as usual! you rock!

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP