6.18.2008

Table For Sale

We have been doing a bit of Spring cleaning. I am selling this awesome "tulip" style table for $225.00. The base is black and pewter and the top is a thick smoky glass. It is really sturdy and really cool. It would look great with tulip chairs or something else from the the mid century period. I would offer to ship but the glass top would be a huge issue so it has to remain a pick up item from Southern California. If interested, email me or respond to this ad.

Also I will be adding some other vintage items to my Etsy store within the next week.



0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP