6.18.2008

Table For Sale

We have been doing a bit of Spring cleaning. I am selling this awesome "tulip" style table for $225.00. The base is black and pewter and the top is a thick smoky glass. It is really sturdy and really cool. It would look great with tulip chairs or something else from the the mid century period. I would offer to ship but the glass top would be a huge issue so it has to remain a pick up item from Southern California. If interested, email me or respond to this ad.

Also I will be adding some other vintage items to my Etsy store within the next week.



0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP