7.09.2008

My name is Erika and I am a thriftaholic.

Mr hubby bought a giant Zippo lighter for me yesterday from the car wash, (they have the most fun stuff at the strangest places.) Today I bought him some giant chopsticks from the Zion Market. Tee hee. I know they are for cooking but wouldn't it be fun to use them for dinner?
Also- after dropping of about 40 pairs of size 11 shoes to Goodwill ( that otta make some cross dresser happy!) I had a run through. I scored 3 large packs of blank invites, a pack of printable stickers, a Danish tray and dip cup, a great little junk/make up organizer and a very odd black vase to go with my collection of high gloss black vessels. All for $11 smackeroos! Yeah!


It is gray and unseasonably chilly (70 degress) here is So Cal today. I baked cookies yesterday when it was a million degrees, wish I had that to do today instead. I feel the need to make something today, perhaps with my new cardstock... I am finding inspiration today from Selvedge, Peter Clark and World360.

1 comments:

Amanda 10:19 PM  

I just have to say you found some crazy bargains. What steals!

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP