12.09.2008

Meaningful Beauty


I know I know, I'm weak and I always fall for a good infomercial. Especially ones about beauty. Last week I was low on face cream and decided that I wanted to try something new. I have been using the same stuff since I was 14 and now that I am 35 I think I need to take it up a notch. I fell for Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty commercial and received it in the mail a couple days ago. Today is my first day using it and so far I am quite pleased with it. My skin feels soft and happy!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP