12.10.2008

We went to the Pasadena City College Flea Market on Sunday. I snapped this picture of doll baby parts, which btw was very popular for some reason.
We came back to have dinner so I lit some silly dog candles that I bought at Goodwill. I think it is so funny that people hang on to candles because they don't think they should burn them but then toss them off at a thrift store.

I have also been working on my Christmas cards for the past few days. I really like how they turned out. I used the Martha Stewart idea from last week and then created something in Illustrator and printed the inside using my Gocco Printer.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP