12.10.2008

We went to the Pasadena City College Flea Market on Sunday. I snapped this picture of doll baby parts, which btw was very popular for some reason.
We came back to have dinner so I lit some silly dog candles that I bought at Goodwill. I think it is so funny that people hang on to candles because they don't think they should burn them but then toss them off at a thrift store.

I have also been working on my Christmas cards for the past few days. I really like how they turned out. I used the Martha Stewart idea from last week and then created something in Illustrator and printed the inside using my Gocco Printer.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP