1.28.2009

We Will Miss You Domino


Lat week I received a really good deal from Domino magazine offering me something like 15 years for the price of one. I told my husband that I was hesitant because all of the magazines that are going out of business and while I want to support my favorites, I am afraid that they too will go under. Low and behold- I heard thru the grapevine today that our cherished Domino is going under and March will be the last month. I wonder if they too will offer Martha Stewart in exchange for the rest of my subscription? I think I am now expecting 4 copies of it each month.....

1 comments:

It's Daddies. Plural. 7:34 PM  

Say it's not so! I love DOMINO!! Now I'm sad...

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP