1.28.2009

We Will Miss You Domino


Lat week I received a really good deal from Domino magazine offering me something like 15 years for the price of one. I told my husband that I was hesitant because all of the magazines that are going out of business and while I want to support my favorites, I am afraid that they too will go under. Low and behold- I heard thru the grapevine today that our cherished Domino is going under and March will be the last month. I wonder if they too will offer Martha Stewart in exchange for the rest of my subscription? I think I am now expecting 4 copies of it each month.....

1 comments:

It's Daddies. Plural. 7:34 PM  

Say it's not so! I love DOMINO!! Now I'm sad...

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP