2.10.2009

Big Cartel

I stumbled on a site last year called Big Cartel. A place to buy and sell thing that seemed to favor music labels and clothing but now seems to have opened up to crafters as well. I quickly forgot about until now. I just finished opening 2 shops because get this- it's free for up to 5 items! After that they offer 2 different upgrades at $9.99 and $19.99. With the upgrades you get to use your own url if you want to. I don't know about you but my wee little Etsy bill is about $10.00 a month. Lets see if they send me mean little emails about using the word fuck the way Etsy does....
check out my shop here

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP