2.10.2009

Chocolate Moose



I just thought I would share one of the easiest and yummiest chocolate desserts I could think of since VD day is this weekend. AND I will even write it like a real recipe!

-1 box Jello instant pudding (any flavor so long as its chocolate)
-1 cup whole milk
-1 cup whipping cream (you know- that old fashion stuff they sell next to the half and half)
Using an electric mixer, mix the pudding powder, milk and whipping cream until peaks are formed. About 2-4 minutes.
Serve in your pretties little glasses with tiny spoons and garnish of your choice.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP