2.05.2009

I just came from the thrift store and boy oh boy did I score!


2 huge slabs of paraffin for $3.00! Now I can make things like this. And a pretty chips and dip bowl for $1.91 (?), (I have an avocado tree). And that cabinet for $3.00 will be so cool stained to match my open shelves in the kitchen and become a first aid cabinet. I am going to leave a cross unstained on it to signify that it is a first aid kit. Already bought the stain!

How f-ing cool is that wooden deer? $3.00. napkin rings twenty five cents for each set, will be cool wrapped in embroidery thread. Luffah seeds, 10 cents. cute little ceramic Sophie size pot 25 cents. 6 tin trays for tea party treats $2.00. totally cute orange house tin $1.00. And 2 new in package pom pom makers for $1.91!

3 comments:

Queen Mommy 7:38 AM  

Can I just fly out there to go shopping at your Goodwills, I never find that many cool things in Cincy, only when the yardsales start...

heidistitches 8:09 AM  

Okay, I know we live in the same area...you've got to tell me what thrift stores you hit. When I go, I never find anything this cute! Way to go.

lsaspacey 5:41 AM  

Those wooden deer must have been extremely popular at some time as I keep seeing them. A friend's father actually used that design and made some at Christmas time years ago and she gave me one as a present. The tree might not get set up but he comes out every year!

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP