2.15.2009

Look at this sweet little guy I found at the flea market today for $8.00! He was designed by Freeman China for GG George. I don't know where to put him, so for now he is just watching me post things to Craigslist. (it's amazing the stuff you find when clearing out a 15,000ft warehouse...)
I spent a little time snooping around the web to see if I could find a value on my new friend so that I could justify buying him to Mr.Hubby. I was hoping to find some antique site selling him for, you know, maybe 5-6 thousand bucks. Give or take. The only place I found him was on Ebay so if anyone else wants one you have until Feb 21-09 17:55:29 to bid. Click here.

Meanwhile check out some of the cool stuff I'm selling on Craigslist.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP