4.08.2009

I still have not shown you the room that we built. If you remember- we took 2/3 of the garage and turned it into new offices. We still have a bunch of finish work left to do. We plan to use some of our products for the trim work. We bought the lights but have yet to hang them. We salvaged a few cubicles from our old offices, they have lighting built in so between that and the open door the room is quite nice.

That old Dutch door is so nice.
(I love that blue ceiling!)

Still a ton of boxes to unpack but we are making progress with each day.

1 comments:

toontz 7:27 PM  

I am sooo jealous! Would love to have an office(studio) of my very own!

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP