4.08.2009

Ok, I'm an idiot. I totally forgot about Easter. My favorite of all holidays. I love all the pastel-girly-babyish things about it. I always have, even when I was a single gal and thought kids and babies were gross.
And now here I am, a mom of a 3.5 yr old girl, the perfect age for this and I nearly let it slip away. I am scrambling to bring it together. I need to find some bold Easter decorations that I can make for not a lot of money. Does anyone have any sweet ideas?



I miss that this time of year, back east you could just yank off a branch from a Dogwood tree or something of the like, plop it in a vase and a week later you would have a beautiful centerpiece. This make-your-own Cherry Blossom idea is the next best thing tho.....
Click photos for links

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP