5.28.2009

I spent yesterday weatherproofing my patio furniture. We bought this furniture from Target 2 years ago. It was part of their new found friendship with Smith and Hawkins. The stuff is terrible! I have had to add bating to the wimpy pillows. The planks in the coffee table have warped. I tried to redye the covers (with no luck) because they quickly changed to a yucky sun washed color. And now today- the final straw, as a way to salvage them for at least one more season, I used a brown tinted treatment on them. It did help quite a too. Not as good as they once were but they will do.

Now I need a centerpiece for the table and I thought this one by Nini Makes would make the perfect piece. The playfulness of it will go so nicely with the pool, I think.

3 comments:

Mai Lillian Love 9:47 AM  

I love the neat things you find to blog about. I'm going to try my hand at a whimsical terrarium like the one posted. I'll have to find hardy plants as I'm sure Polly pocket dolls will invade the scene via my 5 year old.

City Girl 10:38 AM  

You know, I've been threatening to plant/create a terrarium, and now - by God - I'm going to do it!

Thanks for the inspiration. :o)

jacklyn 7:37 AM  

this is so friggin awesome! i have a small succulent centerpiece that i use on my dining table. it's an "upintheairsomewhere" vase from etsy with some flapjack succulents in it. love it!

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP