5.07.2009

This should counteract my previous girly post



So- I finally got around to making the before mentioned headbands and let me just warn you- they are super easy and totally addictive! I have already made about 20 of them. I made some using this fabric that Sophie loves so she can give them to her little friends tomorrow at show-n-tell. Not wanting to exclude the boys I thought that a dashing little mustache would be the perfect accessory for them. Wont they all be so dapper....

This is a tutorial from Martha Stewart for making a mustache on a stick. This is where I found the best template. I am planning to make mine using felt with elastic straps to hold them to their little faces.


5 tattooed guys by Mimi Kirchner.

Faux facial hair by Bornlippy.

Mustache pint glasses by Bread and Badgers.

Mustache on a stick by Somethings Hiding In Here.

Grizzled Sea Captain Beard by I made you a beard shop.
Wool Felt Mustache by Chic Baby Rose. (such a cutie!) Mine will look something like this, if all goes well.

Last but not least- This little video is of a guy laser etching portraits of historic men with facial hair into his fingernails. Very Cool!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP