5.07.2009

This should counteract my previous girly post



So- I finally got around to making the before mentioned headbands and let me just warn you- they are super easy and totally addictive! I have already made about 20 of them. I made some using this fabric that Sophie loves so she can give them to her little friends tomorrow at show-n-tell. Not wanting to exclude the boys I thought that a dashing little mustache would be the perfect accessory for them. Wont they all be so dapper....

This is a tutorial from Martha Stewart for making a mustache on a stick. This is where I found the best template. I am planning to make mine using felt with elastic straps to hold them to their little faces.


5 tattooed guys by Mimi Kirchner.

Faux facial hair by Bornlippy.

Mustache pint glasses by Bread and Badgers.

Mustache on a stick by Somethings Hiding In Here.

Grizzled Sea Captain Beard by I made you a beard shop.
Wool Felt Mustache by Chic Baby Rose. (such a cutie!) Mine will look something like this, if all goes well.

Last but not least- This little video is of a guy laser etching portraits of historic men with facial hair into his fingernails. Very Cool!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP