6.16.2009

Finally, I can get that Will Ferrell Tan I've longed for!

I so want to get this- Will Ferrell's Sexy Hot Tan Sunscreen I think it has the right amount of tackiness for my beach bag or for our RV Bathroom!
All precedes go to the Cancer for College Scholarship Fund.
PABA FREE • ALCOHOL FREE • MINERAL OIL FREE • FRAGRANCE FREE
UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection. Light sport formula doesn’t leave a greasy residue. Designed for an active lifestyle. Aloe and Vitamin E enriched and hypoallergenic.
ACTIVE INGEDIENTS
Homosalate 8%, oxybenzone 5%, octisalate 4%, avobenzone 3%, octocrylene 2.4%

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP