6.16.2009

I just pillaged someones Flickr account! Man oh Man! The inspirations that they have found. It just charges me up! (remember that word from jr.high? "I'm so charged" "he so charged" lol)
Click photos for links.



If I have another baby (which hopefully will not happen), I am so going to have a hanging cradle rather than your run of the mill big store crib again.


This made me think if chopping up a map of a city that I enjoy, but only displaying the spots that I liked or have been.

If I ever have a retail store I am so going to display things this way!

Pop of color!

I just happened to be messing around with some linen. I was sewing it in this manner. I also cut the edged of my folds to create an unfinished look. I love love love it and am trying to figure out where I want to take it from there.
I have been thinking about making something like a quilt using ticking....this makes me think of that.

Nothing much to say about this except that this is where I want to be.

I think this would encourage a kid to read more if they had a private cozy nook to do it in. Worked for me and my sister when we were kids. We used to climb up to the top shelf of out big closet and read and nap. no one ever found us.
This look would be easy to create using Billy cases mounted on the walls.
I just heard on HGTV (i think) "If you want your kids and grandkids to visit you more, build an incredible house!" I think the kiddies would love hanging beds. Don't you?


Such a beautiful map....

Check out all of their pictures. Every single one, cause I assure you I have only shown you a small percentage of them.

1 comments:

ooh_food 6:41 AM  

Thanks for the props! I am a interior design whore. :)

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP