7.24.2009

One Woody Click Dollhouse For Sale!

I have spent the past 2 years trying to get Sophie interested in her Woody Click dollhouse with not much luck. It occurred to me this week that I've got it all wrong! She is into fantasy not reality. She needs to trade in her house in the suburbs for a princess castle!



These are the two best choices that I have found so far. The Melissa and Doug Folding Princess Castle . And the Belle Fairy Castle. They will go nicely with her little Disney Princesses.
Does anyone have any other suggestions?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP