7.09.2009

My husband and I recently had a "discussion" about curtains in the bedroom. I want them. He does not. We have blinds up for privacy but I want curtains to hide the big ugly white wood blinds that just leave a hard shape hanging in the middle of the wall. I also would like a padded tufted headboard to soften the blows to my poor noggin during the throws of passion. I think that is a fair and reasonable request. He does not. The whole room looks so unfinished to me. I think he thinks that I am going to put up some flowery shit or something. Maybe I should do something like this- split the room down the center! Half will be unfinished and the other half, my half, will be finished.
The thing that gets me is that I have had this same "discussion" with previous boyfriends. What gives? Why do boys hate fabric?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP