7.09.2009

My husband and I recently had a "discussion" about curtains in the bedroom. I want them. He does not. We have blinds up for privacy but I want curtains to hide the big ugly white wood blinds that just leave a hard shape hanging in the middle of the wall. I also would like a padded tufted headboard to soften the blows to my poor noggin during the throws of passion. I think that is a fair and reasonable request. He does not. The whole room looks so unfinished to me. I think he thinks that I am going to put up some flowery shit or something. Maybe I should do something like this- split the room down the center! Half will be unfinished and the other half, my half, will be finished.
The thing that gets me is that I have had this same "discussion" with previous boyfriends. What gives? Why do boys hate fabric?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP