9.02.2009



I sold a Le Grand Tetras canteen on my Yodel Lay he hoo Etsy site 2 weeks ago to a swell guy that, to my request, actually took the time to give me the history of the bottle. We emailed back and forth a few times about how he wanted to give the canteen to his son's friend as a birthday gift.
I was so thrilled yesterday to find this hand written thank you card WITH A FIFTY DOLLAR BILL IN IT, in my mailbox!


The thing that makes me most happy about this is that he is from the area that we are moving to. I am extra happy now knowing that I will be living among kind hearted human beings once again.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP