9.01.2009

Knotty Little Girl


I spotted these great rope bracelets at Popgloss and thought "I could make those! Plus they would be perfect as a fall accessory in the new boat town that we are moving to. But how do I make such a knot?"
So I Googled knot tying and found this nifty little site called Animated Knots. The site shows you step by step, animated how-to tie hundreds of various knots. I am not sure which one is used in the bracelet. Possibly some sort of braid or a Reef Knot.
BTW- I did just add a whole bunch of craft supplies to my Etsy shop, including a lot set of trims and ropes. It breaks my heart to see it all go but I have got to lighten the load!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP