9.01.2009

Knotty Little Girl


I spotted these great rope bracelets at Popgloss and thought "I could make those! Plus they would be perfect as a fall accessory in the new boat town that we are moving to. But how do I make such a knot?"
So I Googled knot tying and found this nifty little site called Animated Knots. The site shows you step by step, animated how-to tie hundreds of various knots. I am not sure which one is used in the bracelet. Possibly some sort of braid or a Reef Knot.
BTW- I did just add a whole bunch of craft supplies to my Etsy shop, including a lot set of trims and ropes. It breaks my heart to see it all go but I have got to lighten the load!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP