11.19.2009

I am totally bored with this day. I guess because I seem to be getting a cold. I have been reading a great little book ( Bringing Home The Birkin) all morning while letting Sophie play video games. Boring boring boring. Sophie still does not know how to use that word. She keeps trying. "This food is so boring mom." "I can't clean my room now, I'm bored!" Kids! Gotta love em. Speaking of kids, here is a video my stepson set me. Fantastic! It's prolly driving his mom crazy!

Peddy Cash FTW Trailer from Thunder Horse Video on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP