1.17.2010

I have been into modernism/mid century modern for the past 9 years now. That is the style that I have adopted in my home decor. Living up here in this national forest out in the country but still waterside (goddamn its really pretty up here) I tend to lean towards older looks and warmer styles, but still hang onto a little bit of what I have designed for myself over the past 9 years. I feel like I might be falling into some sort of industrial, old world, country but still luxurious and metro category. Perhaps even a bit steampunk if you will. Take for example this photo of a laundry room portrayed by Restoration Hardware.

I could make a career out of doing the one task that is the vain of my existence if I got to spend my days in a room as rich and old world as this one. I can almost picture cutie Robert Downie Jr. (Sherlock Holmes) dropping of his blood stained clothes....


My new flip clock iPhone app.



My newest FREE computer screen saver.





0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP