1.24.2010

I found some new friends for my monkey over at Etsy. I have been spending a lot of time there adding stuff to my shops (ShoeshoeStudio and Avant Garage) but every now and then I snoop through the vintage section for stuff for myself. I found this awesome Kay Bojesen elephant for only $8.00! I kinda feel bad for finding such a deal on such a mid century modern collectible but hey- they shoulda done their homework right? The little ducks were vintage backstock from West Germany. I thought they were going to be larger but they are still really cute and well made.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP