2.03.2010

Poodles On Pogo Sticks


Hi there! I am so sorry that I have been away for so long. I have been spending all of my time at thrift stores and estate sale and over at Etsy trying to really make my shops work. I have expanded them! I have one for mid century modern home items. One for SHOES! (yay shoes) One for Children. And one for vintage fashion. I will also be working on one for older, more rustic/folk items and Mr Hubby is getting in on the action and wants one (maybe 2) for dude stuff.
This is just our attempt at controlling the reins. Although- I think I am going to "go back to work" next week. It's been 5 years since I have worked for someone other than myself and Cribcandy.
I have a local pet groomer wanting me to come work for her. (I am a master pet groomer by trade). Plus I have been bugging Mr Hubby for a dog and he's all "no way" so this will nurture that for me. Little does he know that the best way to get a dog is to work in the field and wait for one to find you.





1 comments:

lsaspacey 7:36 AM  

OMG, that is the most terrifying picture! I feel so sorry for that woman, I hope she was paid a lot and that none of her friends ever saw it.

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP