9.04.2010

Varsity Prep For Fall


I’m loving this Fall’s preppy varsity look – it seems to be all about faux uniforms, crests emblazoned on blazers, and the revival of the ‘campus’ look. Some of my favorite additions to the style roster would be coat-of-arms necklaces, ‘ivy league’ jackets, and faux horn-rimmed thick framed glasses (although really, they’re just the wayfarer style with clear lenses).




Puppy Tooth Jersey Jacket My fav so far, prolly for the name. It also sounds soft.





I think this collection of badges and brooches is what got me started on this concept. I have already dug out a few blazers and brooches from my wardrobe and this weekend I hit the mother load when I found a huge collection of vintage badges from various Scottish games at an estate sale.
Here is a sneak peak of what I will be posting over the next few day to my Etsy shop.


A couple of accessories that I am diggin on right now is this big ass hair clip and wallet2wear.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP