9.02.2008

I came back home to Cincinnati to help my sister out with her kids while she delivers 2 new baby twins. I will be out for the week. I'm not sure that I will post at this time, I will have to play it by ear.
I just came from Skyline where I had a yummy 3-way and a cheese coney. Good eatin but now I feel like shit. I recently lost 20 lbs. just by cutting out sugar in my coffee ( I use Xylitol instead now) and cutting out my one a day Spite habit. I feel like I prolly just put it all back on by eatting that meal. Blarg!
I am actually really lonely right now. I have been here for 24 hours now and about 20 of them have been with just my kid and one of her's. I have no idea where my fucking family is. I thought they would all be happy to see me and perhaps come by to keep me company. Not so. I am going to take the kids up to Oxford tomorrow to see a long time friend of mine that just moved back home from So Cal.
I updated my links list last week so check out some of the awesome blogs there and let me know if you want me to add yours!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP