9.02.2008

I came back home to Cincinnati to help my sister out with her kids while she delivers 2 new baby twins. I will be out for the week. I'm not sure that I will post at this time, I will have to play it by ear.
I just came from Skyline where I had a yummy 3-way and a cheese coney. Good eatin but now I feel like shit. I recently lost 20 lbs. just by cutting out sugar in my coffee ( I use Xylitol instead now) and cutting out my one a day Spite habit. I feel like I prolly just put it all back on by eatting that meal. Blarg!
I am actually really lonely right now. I have been here for 24 hours now and about 20 of them have been with just my kid and one of her's. I have no idea where my fucking family is. I thought they would all be happy to see me and perhaps come by to keep me company. Not so. I am going to take the kids up to Oxford tomorrow to see a long time friend of mine that just moved back home from So Cal.
I updated my links list last week so check out some of the awesome blogs there and let me know if you want me to add yours!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP