1.30.2009

Do You Yudu?

Does anyone have one of these? The Provocraft Yudu screen printing machine? I first noticed it from the Joann Fabrics newsletter but they seem to be out of them. I put in an email to the Provocraft people to see who else sells them. I'm just wondering if you do own one, how do you like it?
I know I could set up a simple silk screening station in my garage but I kinda like the idea of having a nice clean little machine to do it. Besides- after you buy all of the screens and hinges and light and dryer yadda yadda yaddda, you've spent the same amount as the Yudu.

1 comments:

fourthmonth 10:23 AM  

I don't think it's been released wide yet. There's a demo at the CHA Show in Anaheim, which I heard about from my Gocco use-group. I LOVE my Gocco, but as bulbs get more scarce, this might be a viable alternative. BTW, the demonstrator seemed not to know if the Yudu would be effective for paper printing.

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP