1.30.2009

Do You Yudu?

Does anyone have one of these? The Provocraft Yudu screen printing machine? I first noticed it from the Joann Fabrics newsletter but they seem to be out of them. I put in an email to the Provocraft people to see who else sells them. I'm just wondering if you do own one, how do you like it?
I know I could set up a simple silk screening station in my garage but I kinda like the idea of having a nice clean little machine to do it. Besides- after you buy all of the screens and hinges and light and dryer yadda yadda yaddda, you've spent the same amount as the Yudu.

1 comments:

fourthmonth 10:23 AM  

I don't think it's been released wide yet. There's a demo at the CHA Show in Anaheim, which I heard about from my Gocco use-group. I LOVE my Gocco, but as bulbs get more scarce, this might be a viable alternative. BTW, the demonstrator seemed not to know if the Yudu would be effective for paper printing.

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP