3.01.2009

Who doesn't love freebies?

Lookit what my neighbor was getting rid of! Mr hubby thinks I am crazy for wanting these but I think they would be great storage in Sophie's room. I think I will paint them white and do the inside back panel either in a nice green or a vintage mod wallpaper. They have lots of shelves that are not shown.

Also- Youstupidmotherfucker finally got a tail. I used this little sheepskin rug that I bought from Ikea. Sophie loves the way it feels so I stole a tiny piece of it to make his tail. I also was instructed to make a prosthetic-replacement-tail-tip for "babies". She is one happy little girl now and that is all that matters. Right?

OMG- she just instructed me that we need to make it "lellow" now. What a tyrant!

1 comments:

Phoebe 9:02 AM  

haha...Sophia says "lellow," too.

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP